Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Forbes.com Best of the Web

This humble little site got mentioned by Forbes.com as one of the Best of the Web in the Investing Blog category. I thought my family and I were the only ones that read this blog. Hopefully the increased attention will lead to more interactive discussions. Keep reading and make comments as you please. I would like to clear up one thing, I focus more on GARP oriented investments, rather than pure Value based approach. My background includes stints at traditional money management firms and a hedge fund. I believe I am a student for life and have a curious mindset which is why I crave feedback.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the link!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Slash said...

Thankyou. Please visit often and give feedback.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home