Friday, December 03, 2004

Rance of Wall Street?

Recently this site has been mentioned at other much more popular destinations of blogging community. Om Malik of Gigaom.com mentioned my thoughts on INTC today. EuroTelcoblog a blog run by James Enck recently introduced this site as a possible "Rance" of Wall Street. David Jackson at SeekingAlpha introduced this site as full of pithy and original analysis. I am grateful to all the veterans of the blogging world for including me in their community.

I don't know about this "Rance" character but I am only trying to provide my thoughts on the market (mostly Tech) without prejudice. I do tend to pay more attention to Semiconductor companies and Telco related companies because that is where I spend most of my time professionally. Writing is another passion of mine hence this site was created. For new visitors, please spend some time reading through older posts on this site as well. I appreciate feedback from visitors/experts/critics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home