Tuesday, December 21, 2004

MERX plays the same tune as JBL & SLR

MERX is a speciality EMS supplier for high-end equipment which reported lower revs but in-line EPS and the guidance was lowered. Basically weak-end market demand hurt the revenue line whereas better mix of products manufactured helped gross margins. MERX was hurt by ERICY moving business to other suppliers and lower. Premium revenues picked up as customers order with shorter lead times, meaning customers are only producing boxes if they are certain those boxes can be sold to end customers. Overall the confidence in end markets is still low.

Overall book to bill was 0.88 but it was better in last 3 weeks of December (1.1) especially for telecom and networking(CSCO, JNPR, NT) similar to what JBL and SLR suggested regarding that particular end market.


8 Comments:

Blogger cash at home said...

Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a pay per lead site. It pretty much covers pay per lead related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Joe Muka said...

Just surfing around late night and came upon your blog...I liked it.
My site about Satellite Voip is hard to have a blog for VOIP stuff and boring too

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... Interesting post on voip device. By the way... Just found this resource where you can post your own articles on voip device - if you have something you want to share with the world. Besides, at the same time you'll get a link back to your own site on anything concerning voip device - or whatever else you'd like... why don't you check it out for yourself now...

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Would you like to swap links? Just post a comment somewhere on my blog,
I won't delete it. Thanks and take care,

John

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link to !!idea home business opportunity

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for free pc game and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

12:56 AM  
Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutklassik

4:25 AM  
Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 8 because you have good content.

Free Access To More Information Aboutstrategic

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home